Monday, October 17, 2011

Rise of the Planet of the Gibson

So we get to go home today. It is incredibly exciting and freighting. WE ARE IN CHARGE OF A HUMAN!!!!!! WHAT?????? I can only hope that I will be as good a dad as Kathleen is already a mom. It's so obvious how well they have already bonded. I could sit and watch the two of them cuddle for eternity. It has just been the three of us today and it has quite possibly been the best day of my life. We have loved having visitors, but it has been nice to get a glimpse at all of the special moments we will have as the future becomes today. I will try and give a good best of moments recall tomorrow with more pictures, but for now it is nap time. I leave you with one of Kathleen's favorites. -a-

3 comments:

  1. he looks like a little adorable doll :) can i borrow him

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy, that is one outrageously gorgeous kid. Serious cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see him! Hope ya'll are all doing well. Have the sleepless nights started yet?

    ReplyDelete